1 min read
You are Invited!
Join us every other Friday for an hour focused on technical information regarding Microsoft’s Business Continuity and Disaster recovery Solutions including Azure Site Recovery (ASR), Azure Backup (AB), Operational Insights (OI), Azure Automation (AA), and related technologies. This call is open to our customers and partners with the general outline being as follows:
- OMS (Operations Management Suite) overview (10-15 minutes)
- Technical deep dive/partner focus of the week (30 minutes)
- Q&A (10-15 minutes)
If you missed a session, all session will be recorded and posted at our OMS TECH Fridays Channel.
September 16th: Azure Site Recovery – Deployment Troubleshooting
September 30th: Vmware to Hyper-V Migration with ASR Scout
- OMS PM Evan Hissey, Demoed and Answered Questions on OMS View Desiginer and Log Analytics. Session Recording posted here on Channel 9
- Deep Dive – Vmware Monitoring with OMS – October 28th OMS PM Keiko Harada Session recording is posted here on Channel 9 and Presenation Deck
– ISV Partner Nasuni will be talking about how they solved a Customet Storage Challenge with thier Hybrid Cloud NAS
Next Session – December 9th
- Using Service Map solution in Operations Management Suite (OMS)
This will be our last Session in this Series