Batch services and advanced routing services for Azure Maps
Publiseringsdato: 16 juli, 2018
The following advanced features and batch services are available for Azure Maps. They support the needs of large-scale enterprises with high volumes of concurrent users and mission-critical applications, along with users who need advanced functionality.
- Batch Search Service, Batch Geocoding Service: Batch operations for large search query sets.
- Return Polygons for Area feature: The ability to fetch a polygon that corresponds to an administrative boundary for a geographic entity.
- Batch Routing Service: Batch operations for large routing query sets.
- Matrix Routing Service: Many-to-many batch operations for large routing query sets.
- Route Range: Isochrone service that calculates range of distance based on area, time, and energy.
For more information, see the Azure Maps product page.