Batch services and advanced routing services for Azure Maps
Publisert på mandag 16. juli 2018
The following advanced features and batch services are available for Azure Maps. They support the needs of large-scale enterprises with high volumes of concurrent users and mission-critical applications, along with users who need advanced functionality.
- Batch Search Service, Batch Geocoding Service: Batch operations for large search query sets.
- Return Polygons for Area feature: The ability to fetch a polygon that corresponds to an administrative boundary for a geographic entity.
- Batch Routing Service: Batch operations for large routing query sets.
- Matrix Routing Service: Many-to-many batch operations for large routing query sets.
- Route Range: Isochrone service that calculates range of distance based on area, time, and energy.
For more information, see the Azure Maps product page.