Azure SDK 2.4 and Visual Studio 2013 Update 3 are available for download
Publiseringsdato: 04 august, 2014
Visual Studio 2013 Update 3 and Azure SDK 2.4 for .NET are now available for download with various Azure development tooling features:Visual Studio Update 3 [download]
- Websites: Publish WebJobs from Console or Web projects.
- Mobile Services: Create a Dev/Test environment in the cloud when creating Mobile Services projects. Use the Push Notification Wizard with .NET Mobile Services.
- Notification Hubs: View and manage device registrations.
- Virtual Machines: Remote debug 32-bit Virtual Machines. Configure Virtual Machines, including installation and configuration of dynamic extensions (for example, anti-malware, Puppet, Chef, and custom script). Create Virtual Machine snapshots of the disk state.
- Storage: View Storage activity logs for diagnostics. Provision Read-Access Geo-redundant Storage from Visual Studio.
- Cloud Services: Emulator Express is the default option for new projects (Full Emulator is deprecated). Configure new networking capabilities in the service model.