Manage your API Management service instances by using Git
9 Mart 2016 Çarşamba
The Azure API Management team is excited to announce that you can use Git to help manage your API Management service instances. Each API Management service instance maintains a database that contains information about the configuration and metadata for the service instance. You can make changes to the service instance by changing a setting in the publisher portal, by using a PowerShell cmdlet, or by making a REST API call. In addition to these methods, you can manage your service instance configuration by using Git, enabling service management scenarios such as:
- Configuration versioning—download and store different versions of your service configuration.
- Bulk configuration changes—make changes to multiple parts of your service configuration in your local repository and integrate the changes back to the server with a single operation.
- Familiar Git toolchain and workflow—use the Git tooling and workflows that you are already familiar with.
- Enable Git access in your service.
- Save your service configuration database to your Git repository.
- Clone the Git repo to your local machine.
- Pull the latest repo down to your local machine, and commit and push changes back to your repo.
- Deploy the changes from your repo into your service configuration database.
$200 değerinde Azure kredisi elde edin ve popüler hizmetlerden 12 ay boyunca ücretsiz olarak yararlanınÜcretsiz kullanmaya başlayın
Aboneler yıllık $1800 tutarına kadar Azure hizmeti edinirŞimdi etkinleştirin
BizSpark programına katılıp ücretsiz Azure hizmetlerinden yararlanınDaha fazla bilgi edinin