General availability: Azure Lab Services August 2022 update
Yayımlanma tarihi: 08 Ağustos, 2022
The updated version of Azure Lab Services provides a range of improvements and enhancements along with introducing key features. The update includes:
- Enhanced lab creation and publication improvements along with backend reliability.
- Enhanced virtual machine access performance.
- With the introduction of VNET injection for Azure Virtual Networks, educators and trainers have more control of the virtual network and can enable labs with complex configuration to teach a wide variety of courses.
- Improved cost tracking via Azure Cost Management service.
- Access to .NET SDK, Python SDK, Azure PowerShell module, and ARM templates to automate your lab processes and build solutions on top of the service.
- Integration with Canvas, a learning management system.
Learn more about the update and how to use it.