New monitoring and operations features in Azure Web Sites
3 Nisan 2014 Perşembe
- View your site's streaming logs, and open a console to run commands against your site. Learn more.
- Create autoscale rules that use different metrics, and set up multiple scale-up or -down rules for the same metric. Learn more.
- Monitor memory working set (in bytes, per website), CPU percentage, memory percentage, HTTP queue length, and disk queue length to solve performance problems.
- Customize the charts in the Preview portal with the metrics that matter to you, choose different time ranges, and clone charts for side-by-side comparison. Learn more.
- Get a full event history of all of the operations in your service, including your initial deployment, changes made to resources, and alerts on the health of your service. Learn more.
- Create web tests to monitor the uptime and performance of your website from different locations around the globe. Learn more.
- Analytics that track the users of your site, including what browsers and devices they use, what pages they visit, and the performance of those pages. Learn more.
$200 değerinde Azure kredisi elde edin ve popüler hizmetlerden 12 ay boyunca ücretsiz olarak yararlanınÜcretsiz kullanmaya başlayın
Aboneler yıllık $1800 tutarına kadar Azure hizmeti edinirŞimdi etkinleştirin
Startup’lar için Microsoft’a katılın ve ücretsiz Azure hizmetleri edininDaha fazla bilgi edinin