Azure Machine Learning updates Ignite 2020
Yayımlanma tarihi: 22 Eylül, 2020
Azure Machine Learning Enterprise Edition (preview) capabilities are merging into Basic Edition on September 22, 2020. With these enhanced capabilities included in Basic Edition, the Enterprise Edition of Azure Machine Learning will retire on January 1, 2021.
With this announcement, we are delivering an industry leading ML platform with a rich set of capabilities to support the end-to-end machine learning lifecycle, at no added cost, in one single offering Azure Machine Learning.
- No-code drag and drop experience for building and deploying ML models
AutoML UI (GA)
- Automatically build and deploy predictive models using the no-code UI or through a code-first notebooks experience.
ML Labeling Assist (GA)
- The machine learning assisted labeling feature lets users trigger automatic machine learning models to accelerate the labeling task.
Advanced RBAC (preview)
- AzureML operation level RBAC will allow customers to set custom roles, or re-use pre-built roles to control specific operations for the individual users in a workspace.
mlflow updates (preview)
- MLflow projects support for simplified job submission from local to cloud
- Mlflow model registry support
- Model deployment support (model from MLflow model registry and deploy it to ACI or AKS)
- Expanded support for MLflow experimentation UI
Workspace Private Link (preview)
- A network isolation feature that enables you to access Azure ML over a private IP in your virtual network (VNet).