Azure SQL Data Warehouse: Enhanced loading, monitoring, and troubleshooting experience
Опубликовано 20 декабря 2016 г.
Azure SQL Data Warehouse has introduced new updates to the Azure portal and SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS). These enhancements improve the overall experience when you're loading, monitoring, and developing SQL Data Warehouse.
For the Azure portal, improvements consist of:
- Quick wizard to load your data with Azure Data Factory
- Top-level resource blade to quickly allow you to manage your data warehouses
- Provisioning experience with collation support of more than 3,800 supported collations
- Troubleshoot blade to self-diagnose common issues
- Task panel to execute common actions against SQL Data Warehouse
- Query monitoring blade surfacing resource classes and concurrency slots
For SQL Server Management Studio, enhancements include these abilities:
- Execute the Generate Scripts wizard for database users and user-defined functions
- View your logical server name within the table properties of your database
- Drop your database simply through the Object Explorer
- Use templates for stored procedures and scalar-valued functions