Azure Site Recovery: Disaster recovery for VMware virtual machines and physical servers
Опубликовано 26 марта 2015 г.
We added a scenario for AUX 5.2 in Azure Site Recovery (ASR). This enables disaster recovery for VMware virtual machines and physical servers to Azure. With its ability to protect Hyper-V or VMware virtual machines and physical servers, ASR is a unified solution for workload-aware disaster recovery for your heterogeneous IT environments. This preview brings:
- Disaster recovery support for VMware virtual machines and physical servers
- Automated discovery of VMware vCenter server-managed virtual machines
- Continuous data protection for near-zero recovery point objectives
- Automatic conversion of source VMware virtual machine disk files to bootable virtual hard disks in Azure
- Multiple virtual machine consistency