Профиль Credera недоступен в Pусский. Сведения доступны в English (US).
Credera helps your company make the most of Microsoft Azure with a package custom-designed from the ground up for your people and your business process. It’s the best way to ensure your technology investment can expand right along with your goals.
Credera enables a rich, more secure and integrated productivity experience for users through the Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS), giving them the freedom to work anywhere, from any device with easy and complete access to the apps and data they need to be productive. Enterprise Mobility brings together identity and access management (Microsoft Azure AD Premium), information protection (Microsoft Azure RMS) and device management (Microsoft Intune) for iOS, Android and Windows and desktop virtualization (Azure Remote App).
• Help users be productive with one identity to securely access their devices, data and apps across the data center and the cloud.
• Manage corporate apps and devices to maintain security and simplify deployment and provisioning.
• Keep corporate information and data protected with multiple layers of security to enable safe sharing of information inside and outside your organization.
Using Microsoft Azure, Credera can help you:
- Run enterprise workloads in the cloud and remove the need to manage hardware.
- Build, modify, and distribute scalable applications with minimal on-premises resources.
- Perform large-volume storage, batch processing, intense or large-volume computations.
- Create, test, debug, and distribute Web services quickly and inexpensively.
- Bring your ideas to market faster and pay as you go.
- Reduce costs of building and extending on-premises resources.
- Reduce the effort and costs of IT management.
- Respond quickly to changes in your business and customer needs.
- Choose an on-premises or off-premises deployment model that best suits your needs.
- Scale your IT resources up and down based on your needs.
- Consume computing resources ONLY when the needs arise.
- Focus less energy on managing operational resources and constraints.
- Use your existing development skills to build cloud applications.
- Achieve consistent development and management experience across on-premises and the cloud.
Matching our keen business insight with a deep understanding of the Windows Azure platform lets across your enterprise lets you achieve the results you need.