Seamlessly integrate the enterprise and the cloud
- Get started quickly with Hybrid Connections
- Extend on-premises systems to the cloud for hybrid integration
- Proven in production—EDI, B2B, partner, EAI, IoT
- Integration partners add industry and integration expertise
Effective immediately, BizTalk Services is no longer available to new customers, and will be retired entirely on May 31, 2018. However, Azure Logic Apps meets and exceeds the capabilities found in BizTalk Services. For example, the key integration capabilities are already included in Azure Logic Apps, which also provides many additional customer benefits including:
- Serverless iPaaS enhances user experience and provides usage-based billing.
- Access to over 100 connectors to cloud and premise-based apps.
- Easily design and implement workflows using Logic Apps’ visual designer.
- Seamlessly harness the power of Azure services such as Machine Learning and Cognitive Services.
App Service, API Apps, and Logic Apps
Extend integration solutions to the cloud by using new App Service capabilities. Learn More
Enterprise application integration
BizTalk Services provides out-of-the box, cloud to on-premises and line-of-business application integration for SAP, Oracle EBS, SQL Server, and PeopleSoft. It lets you connect with any HTTP, FTP, SFTP, or REST data source. You can route messages by using various Azure artifacts such as Service Bus queues, Topics, SQL Database and Blob storage.
Thousands of customers trust BizTalk Services for solutions such as payment processing, supply chain management, business-to-business interactions, real-time decision making and reporting. Learn More
The Hybrid Connections feature of BizTalk Services lets you connect the Web Apps feature of Azure App Service or the Mobile Apps feature of Azure App Service, to any on-premises TCP or HTTP resource—such as SQL Server, MySQL or any web service—with just a few configuration changes and without using any custom code. To learn more, see Hybrid Connections Overview and Connect to on-premises SQL Server from a web app in Azure App Service using Hybrid Connections.
Related products and services