Azure Logic Apps allows IT professionals and developers to automate business process execution and workflow using an easy-to-use visual designer.
US government entities are eligible to purchase Azure Government services from a licensing solution provider with no upfront financial commitment or directly through a pay-as-you-go online subscription.
Important—The price in R$ is merely a reference; this is an international transaction and the final price is subject to exchange rates and the inclusion of IOF taxes. An eNF will not be issued.
Azure Germany is available to customers and partners doing business in the European Union (EU), the European Free Trade Association (EFTA), and in the United Kingdom (UK). It provides data residency in Germany with additional levels of control and data protection. You can also sign up for a free Azure Germany trial.
Logic Apps is not available in the Germany Central region. Please select another region.
Logic Apps is not available in the Germany Northeast region. Please select another region.
Logic Apps is not available in the Korea Central region. Please select another region.
Logic Apps is not available in the Korea South region. Please select another region.
Click here for updated pricing, prices effective 11/1/17.
In Logic Apps, all action executions performed to support the user’s logic app definition are metered. This includes triggers and any action executed as part of a workflow.
Logic Apps actions
|Actions executed per month||Price per action execution|
|First 250K actions||$-/action|
- If you were to set up a logic app to poll for data once every minute over the course of 10 days, that app would generate 14,400 billable actions:
- (1 poll/min) x (60 min/hr) x (24 hrs/day) x (10 days) = 14,400 billable actions.
- If that same logic app also included 500 workflow steps per day as part of the daily polling, it would generate an additional 5,000 billable actions:
- (500 steps/day) x (10 days) = 5,000 billable actions.
- The total billable actions for this logic app would be:
- 14,400 (polling actions) + 5,000 (execution actions) = 19,400 total actions billed.
- The final bill for these 10 days would be:
- 19,400 actions * $-/action = $-
Enterprise Integration Pack
The Enterprise Integration Pack is Microsoft's cloud-based solution for seamlessly enabling business-to-business (B2B) communications and processing XML messaging.
Integration account - $-/month
Logic Apps Enterprise and Standard connections make it easy to unlock data and applications behind the firewall, securely connect to cloud-based services and take advantage of rich integration leveraging the on-premises systems you are already invested in. See our growing list of Enterprise and Standard connections.
Enterprise Connection: $-/Connection/Month
Dev/Test rates available
If you need to use Logic Apps for development and testing, you can get special dev/test pricing, reflecting a 50% discount from regular prices, through the following offers:
These offers are only available for use by active Visual Studio subscribers.