Azure for independent software vendors (ISVs)
Let's build together. Innovate, grow, and scale with a cloud you can trust.
Grow your business with Azure
Run applications at global scale across on-premises, multicloud, and edge environments. Unify management of your apps—and protect them with industry-leading security features.
Find technical and business guidance about building and managing SaaS applications on Azure.
Get tools and guidance to help you move, manage, and secure all your workloads.
Get access to millions of people who use Microsoft technology when you publish in the commercial marketplace.
Sign up to access Partner Centre and get started as a Microsoft partner.
Innovate and ship faster
Speed up development and meet your customers' needs as they arise. Build with open-source tools of your choice and deploy seamlessly and securely.
- Code from anywhere with Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code and collaborate using GitHub.
- Build cloud-native and microservice architectures.
- Ensure performance as you scale with fully managed relational, NoSQL, and in-memory databases.
- Create intelligent apps with AI services and bring real-time insights to your customers.
Run your apps anywhere
Run apps anywhere—across on-premises, multicloud, and edge environments. Achieve global scale, automation, unified management, and industry-leading security.
- Accelerate development with Azure Arc and protect data, apps, and infrastructure with built-in, unified security tools.
- Manage, govern, and secure Windows, Linux, SQL Server, and Kubernetes clusters across environments.
- Deliver apps over a secure network using Azure Virtual Desktop remote app streaming.
Reach more customers
Sell to a large B2B customer base and expose your apps to the 95 percent of Fortune 500 companies and millions of people who use Microsoft.
- Get expert support migrating to the commercial marketplace and sell to millions of people.
- Join the Microsoft partner programme to access partner benefits and sell through Microsoft.
- Receive new leads each month and reach leaders in your industry through Microsoft AppSource.
Discover the Azure SaaS Development KitMove to a software as a service (SaaS) model faster with a kit of pre-built, modular resources that can be configured and deployed in 15 minutes or less.
Explore solutions across industries
Create personalised experiences, bring insights to employees and optimise supply chains.
See how Everseen used Azure and NVIDIA technology to build a platform that helps major retail customers reduce inventory loss, optimise operations and boost sales.
Help your customers build a clean-energy future and make progress toward sustainability and business goals.
See how Envision built an energy operating system on Azure that helps companies find ways to optimise energy resources and transition to renewable energy.
Personalise customer experiences, modernise financial systems and optimise risk management.
Learn how Munich Reinsurance Company uses Azure to cut claims management times, reduced workloads, and bring valuable new insights to each of its clients.
Build apps that uncover new operational efficiencies, reduce costs, and generate new revenue opportunities.
ShookIOT builds solutions to help industrial companies make the most of their data. See how they landed their largest deal ever in the commercial marketplace.
Enhance patient engagement, empower provider collaboration, and improve operational insights.
Learn how Central Logic used Azure to create solutions that helped hospitals and healthcare systems co-ordinate resources and optimise patient care in response to COVID-19.
Explore innovative apps in the marketplace
See what other SaaS providers have built with Microsoft
Supply Chain Forecast | Inventory
See how this app from ToolsGroup uses machine learning to help optimise supply chain planning.
MongoDB Atlas on Azure
Learn how MongoDB gives developers the versatility to build a wide variety of platforms.
Factory Insights as a Service
See how this app from PTC helps manufacturing companies prepare for digital transformation.
Episerver Content Intelligence
Learn how Episerver applies natural language processing to deliver guidance on content strategy.