Use GitHub Actions to trigger a run in Azure Pipelines
Published date: 06 December, 2019
GitHub Actions for Azure Pipelines is now available in the sprint 161 update of Azure DevOps. Use GitHub Actions to trigger an Azure Pipelines run directly from your GitHub Actions workflow. Support for multiple repositories in Azure Pipelines is also now available so you can fetch and check out other repositories in addition to the one you use to store your YAML pipeline.
See all of the new updates and features in the latest sprint.
- Check out multiple repositories in Azure Pipelines
- Use GitHub Actions to trigger a run in Azure Pipelines
- Updated ServiceNow integration with Azure Pipelines
- Set VSTest tasks to fail if a minimum number of tests are not run
- UCS-4 support for Python 2.7
- Create bulk subscriptions in Azure Pipelines app for Slack and Microsoft Teams