Retire and replace specific Security Center features on 31 July 2019
Published date: 30 April, 2019
In recent months, we’ve made several improvements to Azure Security Center, as well as launching Azure Sentinel Preview. Today, we are announcing some changes to the Azure Security Center removing legacy functionality where new alternatives exist, deprecating features with limited adoption and aligning SIEM features with Azure Sentinel. We’ll retire those features on 31 July 2019.
You’ll no longer have access to these features in the Azure portal or via API:
- Classic Identity & Access dashboard
- Threat intelligence dashboard
- Investigation flow in security alerts
- Edit security configuration settings for security policies
- Security and audit dashboard in Log Analytics
Follow the guidance for each of the above features you use no later than 31 July 2019, to begin using the replacement features in Security Center, Log Analytics or Sentinel.