Public preview: Azure Network Watcher
Updated: 22 February, 2017
Azure Network Watcher, now in public preview, simplifies monitoring and diagnosing your Azure virtual network. You can use the diagnostic and visualization tools in Network Watcher to:
- Take remote packet captures on a virtual machine.
- Gain insights into network traffic by using flow logs.
- Diagnose problems with VPN gateways and connections.
- Help you understand if an IP flow is allowed or denied on a virtual machine.
- Find where a packet will be routed from a virtual machine.
- Gain insights into your network topology.
For more information, go to the product page.