Azure Backup simplifies data protection and protects against ransomware.
Published date: 04 December, 2018
Azure Backup is simple because it’s built into the platform and has seamless support for both virtual machines running in Azure and your on-premises infrastructure and VMware. Azure Backup is cost-effective and less complex than other cloud solutions because it reduces data restoration time and reliability challenges associated with tape. Azure Backup keeps your data safe from ransomware with just-in-time multi-factor authentication access.
- Azure Backup supports Azure, on-premises, Linux, Windows, VMware and Hyper-V.
- Azure Backup can directly connect with vCenter running on-premises. There’s no need to install an agent.
- Avoid the complexity of managing on-premises infrastructure (provisioning storage).
- Three steps to set up backup in Azure so that it only takes a few minutes.
- Use Azure as your offsite to reduce infrastructure and maintenance costs.
- SaaS pay-as-you-go service.
- Have the latest backup of your data whenever you need it.
- Only authorised users will be able to perform critical backup operations.
- You have the ability to get involved before it becomes too late to save your data.
- You have time to assess what happened and start recovering your data.