Improvements to the Azure portal user experience are now available
Posted on 13 May 2019
We’re constantly working on user experience improvements in the Azure portal. Our goal is to offer you a productive and easy-to-use platform so you can build, manage and monitor your service from a single pane of glass.
We’d like to share a few of the exciting updates that improve the user experience:
- Improvements to global search, with faster load times and smarter results.
- Faster, more intuitive resource browsing with a variety of display and filtering enhancements.
- Powerful querying capabilities across your resources via Azure Research Graph.
- Sign in to the Azure portal using your GitHub account.
- An enhanced customer experience with improvements to Azure Quickstart Center.
- Streamlined service creation and more consistent user experiences.
- Full-screen creation within Azure Application Gateway.
- Detailed change tracking via Activity Log.
For more details, please visit this blog.