Generally available: Device update for IoT Hub
Published date: 01 November, 2022
Device Update has the following new functionality:
- Automatic group provisioning will automatically create groups of devices based on their compatibility properties and device tags, so you can easily deploy updates to your devices without the additional overhead.
- Improved troubleshooting features such as agent check and device sync help you troubleshoot and repair your devices with ease.
- Automatic rollback enables you to define a fallback version for your managed devices if they meet the rollback criteria that can be easily set from the cloud.
- Azure CLI Support enables you to create and manage Device Update resources, groups and deployments using command line functions.
- Support for OS platforms such as Ubuntu 18.04 and Ubuntu 20.04.
- Support in all Azure Hero regions.