FastTrack for Azure is now generally available in Asia Pacific regions
Published date: 05 February, 2020
FastTrack for Azure is a customer success programme that helps with rapid and effective design and deployment of cloud solutions. It includes tailored guidance from Azure engineers that leverages proven practices and architectural guides. As of 1 February 2020, FastTrack for Azure is generally available in Bangladesh, Brunei, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Vietnam. (In English only.)
Programme benefits include:
- Direct assistance from Azure Engineers and PMs.
- Learn how to develop successful Azure deployments.
- Accelerate the deployment of Azure solutions.
Engagements generally include:
- Discovery: help defining your business vision and goals while assessing your architectural needs.
- Solution enablement: proven practices, design principles and tools for your business applications.
- Deployment: collaboration with your in-house resources and partners to successfully deploy your Azure solutions to production.
For more information, read about FastTrack for Azure, or contact your Microsoft partner or account executive.