FastTrack for Azure expanding to Central and Eastern Europe
Published date: 01 April, 2020
As of 31 March 2020, FastTrack for Azure is available in all Azure commercially supported regions with these exceptions:
- Not available in China.
- Available in Russia, Hong Kong SAR, Taiwan, Macao SAR and India by exception and in English only.
- Engagements in local language are dependent on resource availability.
FastTrack for Azure is a customer success programme that helps with rapid and effective design and deployment of cloud solutions. It provides tailored guidance from Azure engineers that uses proven practices and architectural guides.
Programme benefits include:
- Direct assistance from Azure Engineers and PMs.
- Learn how to develop successful Azure deployments.
- Accelerate the deployment of Azure solutions.
Engagements generally include:
- Discovery – Get help defining your business vision and goals while assessing your architectural needs.
- Solution enablement – Access proven practices, design principles and tools for your business applications.
- Deployment – Take advantage of collaboration with your in-house resources and partners to successfully deploy your Azure solutions to production.
Learn more about the programme by visiting the website, or contact your partner or account executive.