Azure portal July 2019 feature update
Published date: 23 July, 2019
We’re constantly working on user experience improvements in the Azure portal. Our goal is to offer you a productive and easy-to-use platform so you can build, manage and monitor your service from a single pane of glass.
We’d like to share a few of the exciting updates that will improve the user experience this month:
- Use ephemeral OS disks on Azure VMs
- Send Windows Diagnostics data to Azure Monitor (Preview)
- Security Center recommendations and their corresponding policy names are aligned
- Adaptive network hardening in Security Center – now generally available
- Improved integration of Azure Security Center with Azure Advisor is now available
- Just-in-time access now supports Azure Firewall
- Updates to Microsoft Intune
For more information, read the detailed blog.