Azure Digital Twins Control-Plane Preview API Retirement (2021-06-31)
Published date: 03 February, 2023
Starting on 2 May 2023, Azure Digital Twins control plane API 2021-06-30-preview will be retired. Before that date, please migrate to the latest GA stable API version (2022-10-31) which additionally introduces user-assigned managed identities.
To avoid service disruption, please update to the 2022-10-31 stable API version by 2 May 2023,which is backward compatible with the 2021-06-30-preview API version. We recommended that users of the affected associated SDKs of the 2021-06-30-preview API update to the latest version SDKs and follow additional migration guidance from the old to new Azure SDK.
For more details, please reference this guide on migrating from the retiring control plane preview API to the latest generally available stable API and their associated SDKs.
If you have a support plan and you need technical help, create a support request. On the portal page of your Azure Digital Twins instance, select "New Support Request" in the "Support+troubleshooting" tab:
- For Issue type, select Technical.
- For Subscription, select your subscription.
- For Service, select My services, then select Azure Digital Twins.
- Select the Azure resource that you are creating a support request for.
- For Summary, type a description of your issue.
- For Problem type, select Digital Twins APIs.
- For Problem subtype, select My issue not listed here.