Azure Cosmos DB: Change Feed Processor NuGet package now available
Published date: 28 July, 2017
The Azure Cosmos DB Change Feed API, introduced in May 2017, provides a list of new and updated documents in a partition in the order in which the updates were made. The new Change Feed Processor Library abstracts the existing Change Feed API to facilitate the distribution of change feed event processing across multiple consumers. This library provides a thread-safe, multiple-process, safe runtime environment with checkpoint and partition lease management for change feed operations.
The Change Feed Processor Library is available as a NuGet package for .NET development. The library makes actions like these easier:
- Reading changes from a change feed across multiple partitions
- Performing computational actions triggered by the change feed in parallel
To learn more:
- Review the documentation.
- Try out sample code by reading and copying changes to a new collection.
- Download the NuGet package.