Azure Backup solution for SAP HANA databases is now available
Published date: 01 April, 2020
The Azure Backup solution for SAP HANA databases is now generally available in all Azure public and government regions – with the exception of Germany Northeast, Germany central, France South and US Gov IOWA.
In addition, these new features are now available with the solution.
- Support for SLES 15, SLES 15 SP1 (now available).
- Restore recovery point as files from Azure portal is available (CLI support coming soon).
- Support for operations from HANA studio (in preview).
Future roadmap items:
- Preview for support for RHEL (coming soon).
- Support for HANA incremental backup.
- Increasing the current limit of 2-TB database size for backup and restore.