Azure Site Recovery: Azure VM disaster recovery updates
Udgivet den 30. januar 2019
Since we introduced general availability (GA) for disaster recovery of Azure VMs in June 2018, we've continued to add new updates. This post summarizes the features we've added over the last few months.
- Disaster recovery support for:
- Azure VMs in availability zones
- Encrypted VMs
- VMs using accelerated networking
- VMs using Storage Spaces Direct
- VMs using Standard Solid State Drive (SSD) disks
- Unmanaged VMs using firewall-enabled storage accounts
- New Linux versions
- A new pricing calculator for Azure VM disaster recovery
Read more details in our blog post.