MyGet available in the Microsoft Azure Store
Dato for publicering: 08 august, 2014
MyGet provides hosted NuGet servers. Developers can use their own packages to create and host NuGet feeds, or use another package source (such as NuGet.org). MyGet already provides a popular integration with Visual Studio Online. Now developers can manage packages in one portal alongside their Azure services. If you're a Microsoft Azure customer, here’s how to create a new MyGet account:
- Go to the Microsoft Azure Management Portal.
- In the bottom toolbar, click New and then click Store.
- In the Choose an Add-on box, click MyGet and then click Next.
- In the Personalize Add-on box, choose the MyGet plan you want to sign up for.
- If you want to create one (or more) paid subscriptions, use the promotional code STORELAUNCH. You'll get a 25 percent discount during the first six months of the subscription (the code is valid until end of August 2014).
- After the subscription is created, click Manage in the bottom toolbar and then create a username and password for your subscription.