March update for Azure IoT Edge
Udgivet den 29. marts 2018
The March update of Azure IoT Edge includes the following improvements:
- The runtime was moved to .NET Core 2.0.6, which includes recently released security fixes.
- A tutorial for writing a module in Python was added to documentation. It accompanies the Python client and service SDKs, which were released last month.
- Azure Functions on IoT Edge now can run on ARM32 devices.
- Version 0.2.0 of the IoT Edge plug-in for Visual Studio Code was released. Improvements include:
- Python module support
- Working with multiple modules in a solution
- IntelliSense when working with a deployment manifest
- Open sourcing the tool on GitHub
Watch this demo video for more information.