Visualize release progress—VSTS Sprint 135 Update
업데이트 게시일: 5월 30, 2018
The Sprint 135 Update of Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) brings a new way to visualize all your release activity. The new release progress view takes the graphical release definition editor developed last year and lights it up with progress and status so that you can track a release and take actions in full context.
There are other features across work, code, build, release, and even authentication, as listed below. View the full release notes on Microsoft Docs.
- Receive notifications when pull request policies are bypassed
- Favorite a branch from within a pull request
Build and release
- Visualize release progress
- Run inline or file-based Python scripts in your pipeline
- Use Anaconda tools for data science in your pipeline
- Simplify definitions with multiple agentless tasks per phase
- Manage limits on self-hosted, concurrent CI/CD jobs
- Streamline authentication from agent VMs to Azure Resource Manager