Azure Cosmos DB: Change Feed support
2016년 12월 16일 금요일에 게시됨
With Change Feed support, Azure Cosmos DB provides a sorted list of documents within a Azure Cosmos DB collection in the order in which they were modified. You can use this feed to listen for modifications to data within the collection and perform actions such as:
- Trigger a call to an API when a document is inserted or modified
- Perform real-time (stream) processing on updates
- Synchronize data with a cache, search engine, or data warehouse
Change Feed in Azure Cosmos DB is enabled by default for all accounts, and it does not incur any additional costs on your account. You can use your provisioned throughput in your write region or any read region to read from the feed, just like any other operation from Azure Cosmos DB.
To learn more, you can:
- Read the blog post: Introducing Change Feed support in Azure Cosmos DB.
- Review the documentation at Working with the Change Feed support in Azure Cosmos DB.
- Download the latest .NET SDK, or use the REST API.