Generally available: Azure HPC – CycleCloud 7.9.10
게시된 날짜: 6월 29, 2021
The CycleCloud 7.9.10 is now available.
- Admins can rotate the credentials that CycleCloud uses for nodes in a cluster
- An elevation-of-privilege vulnerability existed for a user with access to CycleCloud (CVE-2021-33762)
- Some files in
JETPACK_HOMEhad incorrect permissions allowing non-group readers
- Node-based cluster credentials are now generated when the first cluster starts
cyclecloud_accessservice account had more permissions than were necessary
- CycleCloud had a slow memory leak that would eventually require a restart
- Improved accessibility in the UI
- Non-upgraded clusters created in CycleCloud 7.x but running in 8.x would not correctly run cluster-init.
java.util.UnknownFormatConversionException: Conversion = '2'error occurred when a user had insufficient quota to create scalesets
- T4 VM SKUs were not included in the "GPU" machine type picker