Windows Virtual Desktop
Tanggal dipublikasikan: 25 September, 2018
Windows Virtual Desktop enables you to get the best virtual desktop with the full Windows 10 and an optimized Office 365 ProPlus experience. It enables you to stream the full desktop or apps to any device.
· The most scalable service to deploy and manage Windows virtual machines (VMs), using Azure for compute, storage, rich diagnostics, advanced networking, connection brokering, and gateway. Deploy and scale in minutes.
· The only service to enable multi-user Windows 10 experience including compatibility with Microsoft Store and existing Windows line-of-business apps, while delivering the cost advantages previously only possible with server-based virtualization.
· Optimized to virtualize Office 365 ProPlus running in multi-user virtual scenarios. Microsoft Office is the most virtualized app used and we are committed to delivering the best possible virtual experience.
· The only service to provide Windows 7 virtual desktop with free extended security updates, giving you more options to support legacy apps while you transition to Windows 10.
· The most flexible service allowing you to virtualize both desktops and apps, meaning you can choose between providing your users the entire desktop experience, or delivering only specific apps. When you deliver virtual apps to a Windows 10 endpoint, they are integrated seamlessly into the user experience.
Windows Virtual Desktop is a benefit of Windows 10 Enterprise and Windows 10 Education customers. Eligible licenses for the benefit include Microsoft 365 E3 and E5, as well as Windows E3 and E5. Once signed up for Windows Virtual Desktop, simply set up or use an existing Azure subscription to quickly deploy and manage your virtual desktops and apps. The only additional cost to you is for the virtual machines themselves, which will live in your Azure subscription. You'll be able to take advantage of any of your existing Azure compute commitments, including Azure Reserved Virtual Machine Instances.