Azure Application Gateway—URL rewrite and wildcard listener are now in preview
Tanggal dipublikasikan: 21 Juli, 2020
Use the URL rewrite capability in Application Gateway to:
- Rewrite the host name, path, and query string of the request URL.
- Choose to rewrite the URLs of all requests on a listener or only those requests thta match one or more of the conditions you set. These conditions are based on the request and response properties.
- Choose to route the request (select the backend pool) based on either the original URL or the rewritten URL.
Use wildcard host names in listener to:
- Use wildcard characters like asterisk (*) and question mark (?) in the host name, which can accept any incoming request with the host header matching the pattern.
- Configure up to five host names per multisite listener using the new hostnames field.