Speech-to-text REST API v3.0 will be retired by 31 March 2026.
Tanggal dipublikasikan: 26 Juli, 2023
Speech-to-text REST API v3.0 will be retired by 31 March 2026. Update your code that uses Speech-to-text REST API.
We recently updated the Speech-to-text REST API to version 3.1. Version 3.1 builds on the capabilities of the previous version and adds new features including language identification and multi-speaker diarization. With these enhancements, we'll retire version 3.0 of the API on 31 March 2026.
If you are currently using Azure Speech-to-text REST API version 3.0, to avoid service interruptions, update your code that uses the Speech-to-text Rest API version 3.0 to version 3.1 by 31 March 2026.
Help and support
- Under Issue type, select Technical.
- Under Subscription, select your subscription.
- Under Service, click My services, then select Cognitive Services.
- Under Summary, type a description of your issue.
- Under Problem type, select Speech to Text.
- Under Problem subtype, select Custom Speech.