Rules Engine for Azure Front Door Service is now in preview
Tanggal dipublikasikan: 13 Mei, 2020
Customize the behavior of your Front Door endpoint using Rules Engine on Azure Front Door Service (in preview).
Use Rules Engine to customize how http requests are handled at the edge. Different combinations of match conditions and actions give you specific control over which users get which content, dynamically serving content based on incoming requests. This capability empowers a host of new scenarios on Azure Front Door Service, including:
- Enforce HTTPS, ensure all your end users interact with your content over a secure connection.
- Implement security headers to prevent browser-based vulnerabilities, like HTTP Strict-Transport-Security (HSTS), X-XSS-Protection, Content-Security-Policy, X-Frame-Options, as well as Access-Control-Allow-Origin headers for CORS scenarios. Security based attributes can also be defined with cookies.
- Route requests to mobile or desktop version of your application based on the patterns in the contents of request headers, cookies, or query strings.
- Use redirect capabilities to return 301/302/307/308 redirects to the client to redirect to new hostnames, paths, or protocols.
- Dynamically modify the caching configuration of your route based on the incoming requests.
- Rewrite the request URL path and forward the request to the appropriate backend in your configured backend pool.
Rules Engine is designed to handle a full breadth of scenarios. A full list of match conditions and actions can be found in the documentation. Like all Azure Front Door Service features, Rules Engine is supported in the Azure portal, CLI, and PowerShell.