Network Watcher is now Generally Available in South Africa North
Tanggal dipublikasikan: 12 Juli, 2019
Azure Network Watcher is now generally available in South Africa North region.
Network Watcher is a cloud based solution for troubleshooting and monitoring networks in Azure. With Network Watcher you can:
- Troubleshoot and localize connectivity issues
- Perform packet captures to detect application behavior
- Check configuration (eg. routing) issues in complex topology environments
- Audit your networks with NSG Flow Logs and Traffic Analytics (available regions)
- Monitor network connectivity within the cloud and across hybrid environments using Connection Monitor and Network Performance Monitor
Learn more about Network Watcher. Check out our documentation for more information.