Logic app templates in Azure Marketplace
Tanggal dipublikasikan: 04 Juni, 2015
We now have a section in the Azure Marketplace that is full of templates for Logic apps, such as for:
- Creating new cases in Salesforce from a Twitter post
- Backing up an FTP folder to Azure storage
- Processing incoming EDI messages from your partners
- Posting important emails that you get to a Yammer group
- Inline validation:
- You are told in the Logic designer if you have an invalid expression in your Logic app.
- All required fields are highlighted so you know what you need to fill out when you add an action.
- Improved menu on cards so you can always Add a Condition or Repeat over a List.
- The last status of a Logic app would sometimes display incorrectly.
- The Discard button was not always clearing all of the changes.
- If a card had an error, you were unable to delete it.