(updated) Azure StorSimple 8000/1200 series will no longer be supported starting December 31, 2022
Tanggal dipublikasikan: 26 Februari, 2020
Please reference the most up to date post as the information below may be outdated. See new post here: Azure StorSimple 8000/1200 series will no longer be supported starting 31st December 2022 | Azure updates | Microsoft Azure
Microsoft has been expanding the portfolio of Azure Hybrid storage capabilities with new services for data tiering and cloud ingestion, providing more options to customers for storing data in Azure in native formats. In conjunction with this, support for the following StorSimple versions will end December 31, 2022.
- StorSimple 8000 series - 8100, 8600, 8010, 8020
- StorSimple 1200 Series
- StorSimple Data Manager
- StorSimple Snapshot Manager
How does this affect me?
Beginning December 31, 2022, the following will no longer be available:
- Replacement parts and repair services for StorSimple 8000/1200 hardware. However, your data will still be accessible.
- Software updates for StorSimple 8000/1200 devices.
- Customer support resources (phone, email, web).
What actions should I take?
To avoid service disruptions, retire your StorSimple 8000/1200 series devices. Learn more about migrating to Azure File Sync. In the next few months we will provide migration options on Azure.