Preview: Azure SDK for Go 12.0.0
Tanggal dipublikasikan: 21 Desember, 2017
Preview version 12.0.0-beta of the Azure SDK for Go is now available to help you use Azure services from Go applications. To get it, run
go get -u github.com/Azure/azure-sdk-for-go/..., or use our newly-introduced support for dep and add the following lines to your Gopkg.toml:
name = "github.com/Azure/azure-sdk-for-go"
version = "12.0.0-beta"
Changes in this version include:
- Long-running (asynchronous) operations now return a future-like construct that can be used to poll for operation completion. Previously, such operations returned channels and polling was handled internally by the library.
- Support for API versions and profiles added. Use the
profiles/...paths in import statements to choose specific versions and avoid unexpected breaking changes. See our wiki for more info.
- Support for context added. Library methods now all expect a Context struct as their first parameter.
- Support for dep added and for glide removed.
- API for iterating over pageable results simplified.
- New services added:
- Azure Cosmos DB via MongoDB API
- Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Microsoft Cognitive Services: Custom Search, Entity Search, Image Search, News Search, Video Search, Web Search, and Spell Check
For more details, see the change log. Please open issues and requests in our GitHub tracker. Thank you!