Azure Bastion - RDP and SSH over SSL - now available for Preview
Posted on Selasa, 18 Juni 2019
Azure Bastion is a new managed PaaS service that provides secure and seamless RDP/SSH connectivity to your virtual machines directly in the Azure Portal over SSL and without any public IP on your virtual machines.
Azure Bastion is provisioned in your Azure Virtual Network and provides seamless and secure RDP and SSH connectivity to all VMs in your Virtual Network. This protects your virtual machines from exposing RDP/SSH ports to outside world while still providing secure access using RDP/SSH. Below are some of the features and corresponding value proposition for Azure Bastion -
- Connect your RDP and SSH sessions, directly in the Azure Portal using a single click experience.
- Integrate and easily traverse existing security perimeter and firewalls using an HTML5 based web client that is automatically streamed to your local device, serving the RDP and SSH session over SSL on port 443.
- Log into your virtual machines by using SSH keys for authentication.
- Create RDP or SSH connections to your Azure virtual machines using private IPs only. Avoid public Internet exposure and shield against port scanning of your VMs.
- Take advantage of a fully managed and hardened PaaS service, to provide you secure RDP and SSH connectivity. Seamless integration and one-time setup of Network Security Groups (ACLs) on your subnets, without continues management.