Stratus Innovations Group
Le profil Stratus Innovations Group n'est pas disponible dans la région Français. Aucune information n’est disponible en English (US).
Stratus Innovations Group is a technology solutions company focused on delivering Microsoft Azure and cloud services that deliver significant and immediate business value and ROI to customers. Born from former Senior Directors of Microsoft's Online Services field sales and services organization, the team has a deep understanding of the value of implementing a well-thought-out plan and strategy that moves IT to the Microsoft cloud.
Stratus holds Microsoft Silver competencies for Cloud Platform, Cloud Productivity, and Messaging. We are recognized as being the first IT services organization to provide these Azure solutions:
• Office 365 AD Federation in Windows Azure (October 2012, United Church Homes)
• Azure Site Recovery for Hyper-V (July 2014) and VMWare (March 2015 – Bettcher Industries)
• Azure Operations Management Suite (October 2015 – Affinity Apparel)
Our range of services covers all aspects of the transformation to a cloud-based IT infrastructure:
• Cloud assessment and business-case justification
• Migration and deployment
• Azure and virtual machines and Azure “Virtual Data Centers”
• Windows Azure and infrastructure as a service
• Remote backup and recovery
• Active directory federation
• Windows Management as a Service
• Distributed desktop management, Windows Intune, and System Center
• Big data and business intelligence
• Modernization marketing for customer acquisition (Dynamics CRM)
Stratus Innovations Group can provide the end-to-end process of assessing and understanding how and where a cloud provisioning can improve the overall IT strategy. We will then be there every step of the way through the migration and deployment of both the infrastructure and the mission-critical and line-of-business applications that help your business run more efficiently.
Microsoft Azure has enabled Stratus Innovations Group to migrate and augment IT services to hundreds of enterprise clients, who can now quickly and easily scale while reducing capital investment.