Gérer les résultats de recherche
1 - 10 of 34
Build a compelling business case for moving your on-premises workloads to the cloud. Download this Gartner report to learn how to effectively convey the financial, performance, and productivity gains of cloud migration—and create a cloud adoption strategy that positions your organization for success.
Read this Gartner report to learn why it’s important to:
- Determine which workloads to migrate to cloud by identifying and prioritizing IT capabilities that are critical to business differentiation and deliver maximum benefits with minimal efforts and migration costs.
- Produce meaningful cost comparisons by aligning potential savings with the organization’s business goals.
- Justify private cloud by combining it with other initiatives that reduce infrastructure complexity and increase agility, while fulfilling compliance requirements.
Gartner, Build the Right Justification for Moving to the Cloud, 29 September 2020, John McArthur, Evan Zeng, Kevin Ji, Ted Chamberlin
Explore the real-world cost savings and business outcomes that companies achieve with SAP on Azure. Based on interviews with six actual customers, this commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting shows that a representative organization experiences a projected return on investment of 112 percent over three years.
Get the Forrester study to learn about the potential financial benefits of running your SAP workloads on Azure, including:
- A payback period of less than 6 months.
- A 30 percent reduction in time to market of new operations.
- USD15.9 million in avoided costs of on-premises infrastructure.
Learn the financial impacts and business benefits that real-life organizations experienced by using Azure security and compliance tools to meet their domestic and international regulatory and compliance needs.
- 465 percent return on investment.
- 35 percent reduction in costs of compliance-related penalties.
- Easier regulatory and IT compliance environment audits.
- Built-in compliance for industry standards like HIPAA, HITECH, and SEC regulations.
Discover the key factors that help you tap into the full power and creativity of developers to drive transformative business performance. This detailed paper, Developer Velocity Report: Lessons from Digital Leaders on Accelerating Business Performance through Software Excellence, is based on in-depth research with three financial companies and two retailers—all true technology leaders. You’ll discover eight key learnings that can help you achieve Developer Velocity, including:
- How to accelerate cloud migration of business workloads.
- Where to standardize toolsets and where to enable more flexibility.
- The untapped opportunity of data architecture transformation.
- The power of open-source technology to attract developer talent and drive performance.
More than ever before, business leaders are integrating their data and analytics teams into their larger business decision making. Learn how to improve decision making at your organization and get the most out of your data and analytics program by doing the same. Read 2 Steps to Improve Business Decisions Using Data and Analytics, a report from Gartner, for the latest research on how to evaluate decision making processes across your organization—and how to improve them with data and analytics.
Download the report to:
- Understand the full capabilities of your existing or potential data and analytics teams.
- See how to evaluate your current business decision making process to understand the potential roles for data and analytics.
- Learn how you can reengineer your current decision-making processes to best integrate your existing data and analytics team.
Data and analytics leaders are more pressed than ever to make decisions that balance both current priorities and future needs. Make informed cloud database migration decisions and learn about new opportunities from cloud vendors with the latest research.
Download this 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant report to:
- See why Microsoft has been recognized as a Leader based on their ability to execute and completeness of vision.
- Understand how Gartner positions different cloud database management system vendors.
- Explore the array of Microsoft products that bring you a broad range of cloud DBMS offerings, span a range of use cases from different industries and deployment sizes, and deliver a cohesive, geographically diversified cloud data management ecosystem.
Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Operational Database Management Systems, 30 November 2020, Donald Feinberg | Merv Adrian | Rick Greenwald | Adam Ronthal | Henry Cook
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Explore how to save money, improve operational efficiency, and boost agility by migrating to Azure SQL. Read this report from Enterprise Strategy Group (ESG) to see how organizations realized significant savings and benefits by moving their on-premises SQL Server to the Azure SQL family of cloud databases—and how they were able to migrate with minimal impact to their operations.
Read about how ESG predicted that businesses can:
- Save up to 47 percent when migrating from on-premises deployments to Microsoft SQL Server on Azure Virtual Machines.
- Reduce costs for modernized cloud-ready applications by an additional 17 percent while improving expected time to value.
- Increase revenue by $30M as a result of faster and more agile development and deployment of new applications.
Get the report to learn more about the ESG’s findings—and how to put them to work for your organization.
Read this Gartner report to learn about taking advantage of security solutions from infrastructure as a service (IaaS) providers. This report tells you how:
- The automation, programmatic infrastructure and built-in security capabilities of leading IaaS providers enable enterprises to improve and scale the protection of public cloud infrastructure.
- Properly managed, security and risk management leaders can secure cloud better than their data centers.
Discover how to scale DevOps practices throughout your organization to improve business metrics, customer satisfaction, and Developer Velocity—creating the right environment for developers to innovate. Download Enterprise DevOps Report 2020–2021, a Microsoft and Sogeti research study of more than 250 cloud and DevOps implementations. Use the report’s recommendations as a blueprint for your successful adoption of enterprise DevOps.
Read the report to learn about:
- Six key areas of enterprise IT, including governance, that face significant challenges as part of enterprise DevOps transformation.
- Common ideologies and patterns followed by top performing adopters to address the challenges of enterprise DevOps.
- Strategies implemented by successful enterprises to build continuous governance, security, quality, and compliance into their engineering processes.
- DevOps best practices to enable your organization to support distributed teams and remote work.
Learn how to accelerate your growth, reduce costs, and get the most value from Azure and Microsoft as a technology partner.
In this study from Forrester Consulting, commissioned by Microsoft, you’ll learn how Azure has helped technology companies reach more customers, improve their agility, and go to market faster. You’ll also see how Azure enables software vendors to enter new markets and get exposure to the 95 percent of Fortune 500 companies that already use Azure. Plus, you’ll learn about the best practices that helped those partners succeed.
For this study, Forrester interviewed Azure partners of varying sizes around the world. Read about how these partners used Azure to:
- Close deals that are up to 100 percent larger in revenue than their average contract value.
- Increase the size of deal flow pipelines by 50 to 100 percent on average.
- Bring in more revenue from expected follow-on services.
- Boost license annual recurring revenue by 10 percent as customers see more value from specialized Azure services.
- Build, sell, and market solutions that increased IP margins by 5 percent.
- Sell faster and reach customers in new markets through Azure Marketplace.
Download the study to discover the lessons that were learned, explore the most important market factors driving partners’ growth, and get advice from your peers who continue to scale their businesses with Microsoft.