Rapports d’analystes sur les rubriques cloud et Azure
Restez informé des dernières tendances en matière de technologie, d’entreprise et de cloud computing grâce à ces ressources d’analyste Premium gratuites.
Lisez ce rapport de juillet 2021 pour découvrir comment Azure a aidé à positionner Microsoft en tant que leader du quadrant™ magique.
Découvrez pourquoi Microsoft Corporation a fait l’objet d’un accusé de réception dans le rapport Sur les fonctionnalités critiques d’août 2021 pour l’infrastructure cloud et les services de plateforme.
Lisez ce rapport Assistant pour savoir comment créer un cas d’entreprise attrayant pour déplacer vos charges de travail locales vers le cloud.
Affichage de 1 - 10 résultats sur 40
Read about the real impact and benefits businesses are experiencing by using Azure Arc to secure and govern infrastructure and applications across hybrid, multicloud and edge environments. The Forrester Consulting Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study, commissioned by Microsoft, examines the potential return on investment (ROI) enterprises may realize by deploying Azure Arc for consistent security and governance practices.
Forrester interviewed four customers with experience using Azure Arc. For the purposes of this study, Forrester aggregated the results from these customers into a single composite organization to highlight:
- Projected return on investment (ROI) of 206%
- Projected net present value (NPV) of $2.19M
- Improved IT operations productivity by 30%
- Lowered risk of a data breach from unsecured infrastructure by 80%.
- Reduced spending on third party tools by 15%
- Developer and IT productivity gains and increased flexibility for higher value tasks instead of managing disparate security and governance tools.
See the top trends in data and analytics for 2022 and be ready to anticipate change and transform uncertainty into opportunity. Read the Gartner® report, Top Trends in Data and Analytics, 2022, to learn how to turn these top trends into key investments for driving new growth—and get insights into how to help your organization realize value at scale.
Get this report to:
- Learn why data and analytics leaders must factor these trends into key investments that drive new growth, efficiency, resilience, and innovation.
- See how CEOs are working to continue accelerating growth despite uncertain and volatile environments.
- Learn why trends point to the need for leaders to prioritize data literacy and enact strategies to address the scarcity of hirable data and analytics talent.
Gartner, Top Trends in Data and Analytics, 2022, Rita Sallam, Ted Friedman, and 37 more, 11 March 2022
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Discover how to fuel innovations, growth, and market domination by becoming an advanced insights-driven business. Read this Forrester report to learn how to maximize business impact with the insights-to-action process. You’ll explore best practices to help your business:
- Build five competencies for insights-driven success. Optimize strategy, internal partners, practices, platforms, and data.
- Exhibit creativity by innovating faster. Discover new and better ways to create, advertise, market, and refine products and services.
- Constantly adapt to grow faster. Take advantage of digital insights to drive new revenue streams and stay on top of changing customer needs.
- Show resilience in the face of radical change. Detect and respond to changes in customer behavior—even if they’re drastic or unanticipated.
Learn how to identify the right compute technologies to meet your business needs. Use the framework in this complimentary Gartner® report to compare the control and hybrid cloud flexibility of virtual machines (VMs), containers, and serverless functions.
Read this report for details on these key recommendations:
- "Analyze and understand the unique use cases and consumption models for each computing abstraction to ensure strategic alignment.
- Pursue an application-centric approach by aligning the appropriate compute technology based on the application architecture, organizational skills and other decision factors outlined in this research.
- Prioritize platform providers that support compute abstractions across multiple environments (cloud, data center and edge) with a consistent management, governance and support model.
- Assess the emerging trends around containers and serverless, and create an action plan on how and when to respond to them."
Compute Evolution: VMs, Containers, Serverless—Which to Use When?, Arun Chandrasekaran, 1 June 2021
Read this analyst report to learn how to save up to 54% vs. on-premises and up to 35% vs. AWS by migrating your ASP.NET applications to Azure. The scalability and managed features of Azure App Service and Azure SQL Database help you improve developer productivity, simplify your operations, and manage your apps more efficiently.
In the report, we review the findings of a modernization platform test that compares a traditional ASP.NET application running on-premises, in Azure App Service, and on AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
You'll also learn about different approaches to Application Modernization and how to apply them to your business.
Download this report to learn how to free up time to build your apps and lower costs.
Discover the return on investment (ROI) of using Azure Site Recovery and Azure Backup with this IDC white paper, sponsored by Microsoft.
Read the IDC white paper, The Business Value of Azure Site Recovery and Azure Backup, to see how a variety of organizations across industries use Azure recovery services to:
- Optimize the overall performance, speed, and reliability of backup and disaster recovery operations.
- Reduce unplanned downtime, in turn lowering business risk and boosting productivity by up to 93 percent.
- Achieve an estimated five-year ROI of 370 percent through improved team efficiencies, faster app development, and greater cost savings on staff and infrastructure.
In addition to the full paper, get key results in minutes with this single-page snapshot.
Download this report to learn how Microsoft Azure cloud database management systems have helped to position Microsoft as a Magic Quadrant Leader.
Database management systems continue their move to the cloud — a move that is producing an increasingly complex landscape of vendors and offerings. This Magic Quadrant will help data and analytics leaders make the right choices in a complex and fast-evolving market.
Download this report to learn how Microsoft is placed in the Cloud DBMS space.
2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Cloud Database Management Systems, Henry Cook, Merv Adrian, Rick Greenwald, Adam Ronthal, Philip Russom, 14 December 2021.
GARTNER and Magic Quadrant are registered trademarks and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Improve your organization’s business intelligence and machine learning capabilities—and discover valuable insights in all of your data—with Azure Synapse Analytics, a limitless analytics service that brings enterprise data warehousing and big data analytics together.
Get the free e-book, Limitless Analytics with Azure Synapse, for a complete introduction to getting started with Azure Synapse Analytics. You’ll learn how Azure Synapse works and get step-by-step guidance on ingesting, securing, and managing your data.
See how to:
- Derive accurate, granular insights from your data using real-time streaming, data analysis, and machine learning techniques.
- Keep your data safe using security and privacy features.
- Build end-to-end analytics solutions that include data preparation, data management, data warehousing, and AI tasks.
See how organizations are saving costs and responding more quickly to customer needs by extending their enterprise VMware workloads to the cloud with Azure VMware Solution. Read New Technology: The Projected Total Economic Impact™ of Microsoft Azure VMware Solution, a commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting, to learn how real customers:
- Realized a projected return on investment of 125% to 274%.
- Saved nearly USD2 million in avoided overprovisioning, refreshes, and decommissioned infrastructure spending.
- Improved disaster recovery, business resiliency, and VMware application performance.
- Accelerated their cloud migrations without hiring new personnel or disrupting business-critical workloads.
Build a compelling business case for moving your on-premises workloads to the cloud. Download this Gartner report to learn how to effectively convey the financial, performance, and productivity gains of cloud migration—and create a cloud adoption strategy that positions your organization for success.
Read this Gartner report to learn why it’s important to:
- Determine which workloads to migrate to cloud by identifying and prioritizing IT capabilities that are critical to business differentiation and deliver maximum benefits with minimal efforts and migration costs.
- Produce meaningful cost comparisons by aligning potential savings with the organization’s business goals.
- Justify private cloud by combining it with other initiatives that reduce infrastructure complexity and increase agility, while fulfilling compliance requirements.
Gartner, Build the Right Justification for Moving to the Cloud, 29 September 2020, John McArthur, Evan Zeng, Kevin Ji, Ted Chamberlin
Gartner, Capacités critiques pour les services d'infrastructure et de plateforme en nuage, 2 août 2021, Dennis Smith et. Al. Magic Quadrant for Cloud Infrastructure and Platform Services, 27 juillet 2021, Raj Bala et. Al.
GARTNER et Magic Quadrant sont des marques déposées et des marques de service de Gartner, Inc. et/ou de ses sociétés affiliées aux États-Unis et à l'international et sont utilisées ici avec autorisation. Tous droits réservés.
Gartner ne cautionne aucun fournisseur, produit ou service représenté dans ses publications de recherche, et ne conseille pas aux utilisateurs de technologies de sélectionner uniquement les fournisseurs ayant les meilleures notes ou toute autre désignation. Les publications de recherche de Gartner représentent les opinions de l'organisation de recherche de Gartner et ne doivent pas être interprétées comme des déclarations de faits. Gartner décline toute garantie, explicite ou implicite, concernant cette recherche, y compris toute garantie de qualité marchande ou d'adéquation à un usage particulier.