Gérer les résultats de recherche
1 - 10 of 261
Move your legacy data warehouse to a cloud solution and delegate tasks like infrastructure maintenance and platform upgrades. Migrate to Azure Synapse—a limitless analytics service with unmatched time to insight that accelerates the delivery of BI, AI, and intelligent applications for enterprises.
By migrating legacy data warehouses to Azure Synapse, you’ll:
- Increase performance and speed.
- Improve security and compliance.
- Enjoy greater elasticity and scalability.
- Save time with a fully managed infrastructure.
- Reduce costs.
In this white paper, see strategies for migrating your legacy data warehouses to the cloud. And, get a three-step technical overview of the process—from preparing to migrating to doing analytics.
Learn how to set up secure, remote work experiences in minutes from anywhere using Azure Virtual Desktop. Plan, deploy, and optimize your virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) to deliver Windows 10 desktops on any device—and reduce infrastructure costs.
Read the latest edition of Quickstart Guide to Azure Virtual Desktop to:
- Plan for a successful deployment with updated features and guidance, including technical configurations and steps to get started.
- Set up and optimize your virtual desktops in the Azure portal with just a few clicks.
- Explore the unique benefits of Azure Virtual Desktop, including cost-saving pricing options and advanced security and compliance features.
- Get best practices, recommendations, and troubleshooting tips.
Take a deep dive into how to save money and improve efficiencies when you use Azure Stack HCI with the e-book ESG Technical Validation: Optimizing Efficiency and Performance with Azure Stack HCI.
Read this e-book to learn how to:
- Simplify your IT management and operate a seamless hybrid cloud experience with flexible hardware and integrated systems.
- Reach peak performance of your hybrid cloud platform at enterprise-level scale and improve cost efficiency through hyperconverged infrastructure delivered as an Azure service.
- Make billing more predictable with a fixed price per processor core.
This tool is presented by Developer Velocity Lab, a Microsoft Research & GitHub initiative.
Visualizing your end-to-end DevOps workflow can be tough. Being able to see your workflow will allow you to see your strengths and where you have room to optimize your tooling. The DevOps Workflow Generator will allow you to configure and visualize your specific workflow – exportable in one easy to read report that you can download on demand.
Additionally, we’ll be taking the aggregated, anonymous data from this tool and reporting out to you the latest trends that we find. We’re excited to learn more and to share our findings with you.
In 2019, Microsoft and Hypothesis embarked on an IoT Thought Leadership initiative, annually producing reports in the IoT Signals series. The goal of these reports is to better serve our partners and customers, help business leaders develop their own IoT strategies, and provide the most up-to-date research on IoT use across countries and industries. Previous reports focused on three pieces of research – an initial round conducted in February 2019, which focused on IoT across industries, a follow-up in October 2019 that took a deeper look into four key industries (energy, manufacturing, healthcare, and retail), and a 2020 update of both the original and the follow-up. In 2021, this current paper again builds off the success of the prior Signals papers, with new research uncovering fresh learnings and insights around the current and future state of IoT.
SQL Server has been around for a long time and is used to unlock data insights for organizations all over the world. For many IT professionals, SQL Server is at the core of their career in analytics, and they look to build upon their experience as their organization modernizes to the cloud.
Read the complimentary e-book Azure Synapse for the SQL Server Professional to learn how you can extend your existing SQL Server skillsets into Azure Synapse Analytics. Discover how to create business value and accelerate time-to-insight on a unified cloud-scale analytics platform.
Learn how to augment your SQL Server experience with Azure Synapse by:
- Building code-free ETL/ELT processes for data integration
- Exploring and experimenting with big data on your data lake
- Creating self-service business intelligence from mission-critical data warehousing workloads
Customers leverage Azure Databricks for Industrial IoT Analytics
Enable a secure, remote desktop experience that’s cost-effective, simple to deploy, and easy to manage. Migrate your on-premises Remote Desktop Services infrastructure to Azure Virtual Desktop with step-by-step guidance and resources.
Download 7 Migration Steps to Azure Virtual Desktop to learn how to:
- Define the best and most cost-efficient migration plan and put it into action with Azure Migrate.
- Migrate to production seamlessly and get users up and running quickly.
- Access additional resources and support options to help you successfully deploy your Azure Virtual Desktop environment.
Simplify infrastructure management, improve security, and reduce costs by migrating your Remote Desktop Services environment to Azure Virtual Desktop. Explore the benefits of moving your virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) to the cloud and learn how to migrate in seven steps.
You’ll learn how to:
- Spend less time maintaining your infrastructure by using a VDI managed service.
- Take advantage of integrated end-to-end security for users, apps, and data.
- Optimize costs by using your existing licenses and paying only for what you use.
- Migrate to Azure Virtual Desktop with step-by-step guidance.
Visualize what your organization’s digital transformation can look like on Azure. Read the e-book, 17 Lessons Learned Migrating SAP to the Cloud, to get new perspectives from Microsoft IT managers who share their real-world experiences moving SAP to the cloud.
Read the e-book to:
- Learn how IT professionals assessed their SAP environment and developed their SAP cloud migration strategies.
- Get actionable advice on how to optimize and secure SAP in the cloud.
- Discover the cost savings benefits of migrating SAP to Azure and see how to future-proof your SAP investment.