Gérer les résultats de recherche
Affichage de 1 - 10 résultats sur 311
Top Emerging Tech Overview: Explainable Artificial Intelligence (XAI)
Discover how explainable AI (XAI) helps human users understand, trust, and govern the decisions made by AI systems. Read the 2022 Forrester report, Top Emerging Tech Overview: Explainable Artificial Intelligence (XAI), to get a quick glimpse into XAI— what it solves, how it fuels innovation, and why it’s one of today’s top emerging technologies.
Explore the report and learn how XAI technology:
- Instills trust in AI systems by providing transparency behind a model’s predictions.
- Continues to expand into the mainstream as organizations adopt new and innovative AI and machine learning solutions.
- Resolves the urgent need to comply with regulatory standards for companies operating in Europe as well as other regulated industries, such as finance, healthcare, retail, and manufacturing.
Enterprises Must Invest in AI Platforms to Empower Multirole AI Teams
Learn why AI has the potential to enhance and augment human analysis and decision-making for enterprise use cases. Read the 2022 Forrester report, Enterprises Must Invest in AI Platforms to Empower Multirole AI Teams, to explore AI and machine learning platforms—and see what to consider when choosing one for your organization.
Find out how to:
- Develop robust applications to address complex use cases.
- Embed AI in applications to personalize business interactions and automate decisions and processes.
- Enable data science teams to collaborate with app developers, IT teams, and subject matter experts.
Visualize Your DevOps Workflow
This tool is presented by Developer Velocity Lab, a Microsoft Research & GitHub initiative.
Visualizing your end-to-end DevOps workflow can be tough. Being able to see your workflow will allow you to see your strengths and where you have room to optimize your tooling. The DevOps Workflow Generator will allow you to configure and visualize your specific workflow – exportable in one easy to read report that you can download on demand.
Additionally, we’ll be taking the aggregated, anonymous data from this tool and reporting out to you the latest trends that we find. We’re excited to learn more and to share our findings with you.
Digital Transformation and the Art of the Possible
A Frost & Sullivan survey of more than 800 IT decision-makers found improving operational efficiencies, growing revenue, and increasing innovation to be top priorities. Read the white paper, Digital Transformation and the Art of the Possible, to learn how real organizations:
- Achieved business priorities and remained competitive by adopting a cloud-first approach.
- Freed IT staff to focus on innovation and creative solutions that positively impact their bottom lines by outsourcing ERP infrastructure.
- Simplified operations, deepened customer relationships, and empowered staff to focus on building their brands using RISE with SAP on Azure.
Exploring the Possibilities of Low Code
Demand for business applications rises every day and developers try to keep up. If you ever feel stuck doing repetitive tasks, with no time for creative ideas, you’re not alone. Low-code tools help you use your best skills and deliver solutions faster.
Dive into the e-book, Exploring the Possibilities of Low Code: How Pro Developers Can Cook Up Innovation, for ingredients to create business apps with speed and elegance—to beat deadlines and free up time for you to focus on things you do best. This recipe-style guide takes you into the code kitchen to explore:
- Scenarios and design-thinking exercises that help you imagine what you could create with Microsoft Power Apps.
- Integration with more than 325 prebuilt connectors for Microsoft and other services, including GitHub.
- Simplified database management with Azure SQL and an API-first approach to securely scale line of business apps.
The Developer’s 7-Step Guide to Low-Code App Development
Learn how to accelerate foundational app development with The Developer’s 7-Step Guide to Low-Code App Development. Explore using pre-built connectors and custom APIs in Microsoft Power Apps to integrate cloud-based and on-premises data and add powerful in-app intelligence in real-time.
Learn these 7 steps to start using Power Apps:
- Define data for your app
- Design the interface
- Apply business logic
- Use data visualizations
- Add reporting
- Validate and publish
- Share your app with your colleagues
Looking to Make Digital Transformation a Reality? Turn to trusted partners for maximum effect
Ensure that your company’s digital transformation yields the greatest gains in productivity, flexibility, and cost savings. Read this Frost & Sullivan white paper for best practices—and find out how other organizations are maximizing their returns when moving their SAP investments to Azure.
You’ll learn how to:
- Stay agile, competitive, and innovative in an ever-changing marketplace.
- Enable secure collaboration and data access in real time, no matter where your employees work.
- Extract more meaningful insights from customer data using advanced analytics, AI, and machine learning.
- Empower IT to create robust solutions that boost efficiency and drive business growth.
- Reduce your environmental footprint by minimizing physical IT assets and migrating enterprise workloads—including SAP HANA—to the cloud.
Azure Database for PostgreSQL infographic
For customers who want maximum flexibility over database maintenance, a simple user experience, and built-in cost optimization – learn more about Azure Database for PostgreSQL- Flexible Server. Check out the infographic highlighting top capabilities and why customers are choosing to build their enterprise applications on Azure Database for PostgreSQL - Flexible Server.
Invest in App Innovation to Stay Ahead of the Curve—Increase business agility and reduce technical debt through app innovation
Get tips and techniques to create new business value with app innovation—the transformation of your organization’s systems, processes, products, and customer experiences. Read Invest in App Innovation to Stay Ahead of the Curve to explore:
- Lessons learned from Microsoft customers that have worked on digital transformation projects.
- Maximizing investments in system and app development, management, and maintenance to focus on critical challenges.
- Key digital transformation topics, such as approaches to common app innovation challenges like limited agility and high technical debt.
Keystone - The Culture of Data Leaders
Get the white paper, The Culture of Data Leaders, to explore findings from a Keystone Strategy survey of over 150 companies—including manufacturing, financial services, healthcare, retail, and software organizations. Learn how these organizations used data and technology to enable digital transformations that helped them achieve better revenue and better growth performance.
See the strategies that these companies used successfully and get insights on how to:
- Help everyone at your organization adopt a learning mindset.
- Use faster data insights to position your organization ahead of competitors.
- Build a data-driven culture that gives your organization a competitive edge.