Azure Support: Developer
The Azure Developer offering is appropriate for companies or individuals using Microsoft Azure in a non-production environment or for trial and evaluation.
- Reactive technical support
- Support for non-Microsoft technologies running on Azure
- Lowest priced technical support option
|Range of support||Microsoft Azure|
|Unlimited billing and subscription support||Business hours only 1|
|Unlimited technical support||Business hours only 1|
|Non-Microsoft technologies running on Azure (See FAQ)||Microsoft will assist Azure customers with issues associated with select non-Microsoft technologies.|
|Initial response time||< 8 hours 1|
|Maximum severity 2||“C” (Minimal business impact)|
Included for all Azure customers and partners
- Support provided in nine languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, Korean and Japanese.
- Unlimited subscription management (e.g., billing, quota adjustments, account transfers)
- Two Azure online forum options: MSDN and Stack Overflow. MSDN is a Microsoft online property. Stack Overflow is not associated or affiliated with Microsoft.
- Twitter @AzureSupport
- Azure service dashboard
Learn about other plans
The Premier offering is well suited for large or global enterprises with strategic and business critical dependence on Microsoft products including AzureLearn More
The Azure ProDirect offering is most appropriate for mid-size or large companies with substantial business critical utilisation of Microsoft Azure.Learn More
The Azure Standard offering is a good choice for small or mid-size companies with minimal business critical dependence on Microsoft Azure.Learn More