Azure Support: Professional Direct (ProDirect)
The Azure ProDirect offering is most appropriate for mid-sized to large companies with substantial business-critical utilisation of Microsoft Azure.
- Faster initial response and escalation management for high-priority issues
- Proactive monitoring of business-critical support issues
- ProDirect Manager provides account management from pooled set of resources
|Range of support||Microsoft Azure|
|Unlimited 24/7 billing and subscription support 1|
|Unlimited 24/7 technical support 1|
|Non-Microsoft technologies running on Azure (See FAQ)||Microsoft will assist Azure customers with issues associated with selected non-Microsoft technologies.|
|Advisory services (See FAQ)||Guidance based on best practices to: |
|Service account management|| |
|Proactive monitoring||Monitoring severity “A” support requests|
|Initial response time||< 1 hour|
|Maximum severity 2||“A” (critical business impact)|
Included for all Azure customers and partners
- Support provided in nine languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, Korean and Japanese.
- Unlimited subscription management (e.g. billing, quota adjustments, account transfers)
- Two Azure online forum options: MSDN and Stack Overflow. MSDN is a Microsoft online property. Stack Overflow is not associated or affiliated with Microsoft.
- Twitter @AzureSupport
- Azure service dashboard
Learn about other plans
The Premier offering is well suited to large or global enterprises with strategic and business-critical dependence on Microsoft products, including Azure.Learn more
Azure Standard is a good choice for small to mid-sized companies with minimal business-critical dependence on Microsoft Azure.Learn more
Azure Developer is appropriate for companies or individuals using Microsoft Azure in a non-production environment or for trial and evaluation.Learn more