Azure SignalR Service Preview
Easily add real-time web functionality to applications
Fully managed service
Because SignalR Service is a fully managed service, you can roll it out in a multi-server environment without worrying about hosting, scalability, load balancing or authentication.
Native SignalR development support
SignalR Service works seamlessly with the SignalR library and offers tight integration with Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code, helping you rapidly build real-time functionality such as chat room, instant broadcasting and IoT dashboards.
What you can build with Azure SignalR Service?
Accelerate development of reliable, high-performing chat applications.
- 1 Web chat app connects to SignalR Service and receives token
- 2 User logs into app with multi-factor authentication; if passed, SignalR endpoint and bearer token returned
- 3 User connects to the SignalR Service with endpoint and token
Instant broadcasting on serverless architecture
Simplify one-to-many real-time communication and updates using serverless code.
- 1 Client pulls web app content from blob storage
- 2 Web app receives SignalR token and endpoint
- 3 User connects to web app
- 4 Connection triggers database event via Functions
- 5 Functions pushes data to SignalR Service
- 6 …which in turn pushes data to client
Real-time web dashboard
Securely monitor and control data streamed from Internet-connected devices.
- 1 Web app connects to SignalR Service and receives token
- 2 User connects to web app and gets SignalR endpoint and token
- 3 User connects to SignalR Service
- 4 Data from real-time source sent to SignalR Service and user
Related products and services