Quickly and easily build real-time communications into your web app
With Azure SignalR Service, adding real-time communications to your web application is as simple as provisioning a service – no need to be a real-time communications guru!
Focus on your core business instead of managing infrastructure
You don’t have to provision and maintain servers just because you need real-time features in your solution. SignalR Service is fully managed, which makes it easy to add real-time communication functionality to your application. No more worrying about hosting, scalability, load balancing and other such details!
Take advantage of the full spectrum of Azure services
Benefit from everything Azure has to offer! Easily integrate with services such as Azure Functions, Azure Active Directory, Azure Storage, Azure App Service, Azure Analytics, Power BI, IoT, Cognitive Services, Machine Learning and more.
Customers are doing great things with Azure
IT consulting firm adopts Azure SignalR Service to quickly build custom solutions with real-time updates
"By using Azure SignalR Service, we gain the best practices of built-in security and scalability—a comfort for our clients and a huge win for us."
GranDen turns to Azure SignalR Service to simplify development and enrich player experience
"We reached out to competing cloud service providers. No one else offered us something comparable to Azure SignalR Service. Without it, we’d have to build so many virtual machines that we wouldn’t be able to leverage WebSocket in real time."
What you can build with Azure SignalR Service?
Accelerate development of reliable, high-performing chat applications.
- 1 Web chat app connects to SignalR Service and receives token
- 2 User logs into app with multi-factor authentication; if passed, SignalR endpoint and bearer token returned
- 3 User connects to the SignalR Service with endpoint and token
Instant broadcasting on serverless architecture
Simplify one-to-many real-time communication and updates using serverless code.
- 1 Client pulls web app content from blob storage
- 2 Web app receives SignalR token and endpoint
- 3 User connects to web app
- 4 Connection triggers database event via Functions
- 5 Functions pushes data to SignalR Service
- 6 …which in turn pushes data to client
Real-time web dashboard
Securely monitor and control data streamed from Internet-connected devices.
- 1 Web app connects to SignalR Service and receives token
- 2 User connects to web app and gets SignalR endpoint and token
- 3 User connects to SignalR Service
- 4 Data from real-time source sent to SignalR Service and user
Related products and services