Create an API gateway and developer portal in minutes
Microsoft Azure API Management is a turnkey solution for publishing APIs to external and internal consumers. Quickly create consistent and modern API gateways for existing back-end services hosted anywhere, secure and protect them from abuse and overuse and gain insights into usage and health. Plus, automate and scale developer onboarding to help get your API program up and running in no time.
Work with any host, any API, any scale
We offer an API management platform that works the way you do. Securely connect to back-end services built and running on any technology stack – it doesn’t matter if you select Azure or another service to host your APIs. API Management is available worldwide and ready to scale up and down on demand and without service interruption, handling any traffic growth or spike.
Attract more developers
A self-service developer portal offers access to an auto-generated API catalogue, documentation and code samples. Developers can sign in using existing consumer or work identities, manage access keys, view their API usage reports and make API calls without writing a line of code via an interactive console.
Secure and optimise your APIs
Secure your APIs using a key, token and IP filtering. Enforce flexible and fine-grained quotas and rate limits, modify the shape and behaviour of your APIs using policies, and improve latency and scale your APIs with response caching.
Gain insights into your APIs
Get a better understanding of how your APIs are being used and performing. View near real-time analytics reports and identify trends that might impact your business. In addition, log request and response data for further online and offline analysis.
Provide first-rate developer experience
- Self-service API key management
- Auto-generated API catalogue, documentation and code samples
- OAuth-enabled API console for exploring APIs without writing a line of code
- Sign in using popular Internet identity providers and Azure Active Directory
Protect and optimise your APIs
- Simplify and optimise requests and responses with transformation policies
- Secure APIs with key, JWT token validation and IP filtering
- Protect your APIs from overload and overuse with quotas and rate limits
- Use response caching for improved latency and scale
Manage all your APIs in one place
- Expose all APIs behind a single static IP and domain
- View near real-time usage, performance and health analytics
- Automate management and integrate using REST API, PowerShell and Git
- Provision API Management and scale it on demand in one or more geographical regions
Connect to back-end services anywhere
- Client certificate authentication
- Azure VNETs
- Azure ExpressRoute
Customers trust API Management
The travel and tourism industry – already the world’s largest employer and producer of 9 per cent of the global GDP – is projected to get much bigger. In fact, the number of tourists is expected to double over the next 20 years.
Customers trust API Management
No matter whether you’re a fan of football, rugby or cricket, there are few diversions more compelling than the world of sport. Year after year, Gallup polls show that more than 60 per cent of Americans consider themselves sports fans.
Want a demonstration?
Get a personalised look at how an API Management platform can simplify your API publishingRequest a demo