Resource search results
1 - 10 of 639
Explore how to save money, improve operational efficiency, and boost agility by migrating to Azure SQL. Read this report from Enterprise Strategy Group (ESG) to see how organizations realized significant savings and benefits by moving their on-premises SQL Server to the Azure SQL family of cloud databases—and how they were able to migrate with minimal impact to their operations.
Read about how ESG predicted that businesses can:
- Save up to 47 percent when migrating from on-premises deployments to Microsoft SQL Server on Azure Virtual Machines.
- Reduce costs for modernized cloud-ready applications by an additional 17 percent while improving expected time to value.
- Increase revenue by $30M as a result of faster and more agile development and deployment of new applications.
Get the report to learn more about the ESG’s findings—and how to put them to work for your organization.
The recent surge in digital demand has made customer experience a key differentiator for businesses. According to Gartner, “75 percent of organizations are now able to show that customer satisfaction leads to revenue growth through increased customer retention or lifetime value.” ¹Read this e-book to learn how five leading organizations improved online customer experiences by migrating their on-premises web apps and databases to Azure.
- The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences delivered innovative member services, including streaming all awards categories across all major platforms, and saved more than USD2 million by migrating to Azure.
- Premera Blue Cross accelerated patient time to treatment, enhanced the customer experience, and reduced hardware costs.
- The Canadian Real Estate Association increased user satisfaction by achieving 100 percent uptime, and reduced hardware and maintenance costs by 25 percent.
- Norway’s Komplett Group scaled on demand to deliver 21 TB of data to customers at peak performance during high-traffic seasons—without additional costs.
- City National Bank quickly moved to Azure to support a 50 percent increase in users—while delivering the performance and experience their entertainment industry clients expect from their bank.
You’ll also learn how to quickly begin your application migration with Azure migration tools, by following three easy steps: get prepared, get educated, and get started.
¹Gartner, “3 Key Findings From the 2019 Gartner Customer Experience Management Survey," Laura Starita, January 2020.
Find out how Microsoft Azure helps app builders drive robust demand for their apps and services by opening the door to one of the largest business customer bases in the world.
Leverage the cloud to connect, automate, and gain an end-to-end view of your supply chain and your business
Manufacturers must embrace technology that offers agility in the supply chain to quickly respond to changes in environment, customer preferences, competitive forces, or unforeseen crises. Work with Microsoft Azure to harness the benefits of the cloud to connect, automate, and gain an end-to-end view of your supply chain and your business.
With enhanced intelligence and visibility of the supply chain, you can:
- Gain greater supply chain agility and ability to respond quickly to disruptions.
- Lower sourcing, inventory, and delivery costs while maintaining service levels.
- Increase customer satisfaction, loyalty, and retention.
- Enhance sustainability efforts and reduce waste.
- Improve decision making and reduce risk.
Learn how to have productive conversations and get buy-in from your finance team for cloud adoption. Use this finance resource kit to help you articulate the business benefits and financial impacts of moving your on-premises IT infrastructure to the cloud.
Download this resource kit to:
- Provide an overview of the financial and business benefits of cloud adoption.
- Explain cloud pricing models and savings offered on Azure.
- Find resources to estimate costs, calculate ROI and optimise spending.
- Get case studies on the benefits that Windows Server and SQL Server customers gained by moving to Azure.
Many existing customers run Hadoop clusters to handle their big data workloads. These clusters require continual monitoring to ensure good performance, and maintenance to keep them patched and running safely. Running services in the cloud can alleviate many of these tasks, effectively offloading responsibility to the third party hosting the services. Azure HDInsight provides one such set of services for running big data workloads. The purpose of this guide is to describe how to migrate your workloads to HDInsight and optimize your solution to take full advantage of the services provided by Azure.
Azure Stack Edge Pro Datasheet
In this study, GigaOm benchmarked the performance of a managed database with and without implementing Azure Cache for Redis. The study shows how adding Azure Cache for Redis can significantly improve both throughput and latency performance, creating a faster and more scalable application. Both Azure SQL Database and Azure Database for PostgreSQL were included in the benchmark.
Configure, manage, monitor and troubleshoot your network more effectively with networking solutions from Azure. Get hands-on guidance when using Azure networking services in this free Azure Networking Cookbook from Packt. The e-book features step-by-step information on how to:
- Create and work on hybrid connections.
- Configure and manage Azure network services.
- Design high-availability network solutions.
- Monitor and troubleshoot network resources.
- Connect local networks to virtual networks.
By viewing problems of transportation and logistics through a quantum lens, we see a profound impact on how goods, services, and people move through cities and around the world.
Many real-world optimization problems remain unsolvable despite the remarkable advancement in both algorithms and computing power over the past decades. In addition, because of the difficulty of simulating the characteristics of complex molecules, the development of new materials with specific properties—like next-gen batteries—poses huge computational challenges as well. And with quantum breakthroughs in material science, lower emissions and better efficiencies begin to come into focus.