Resource search results
1 - 10 of 790
Data management is how your organization prepares for the workforce of the future by building a data culture, redefining processes, and putting the right tooling in place to set the data foundation. The role of the CDO in your company’s cloud strategy will be a key differentiator between your company and ones that underestimate the hurdles of building a data-driven organization to achieve strategic objectives. This white paper goes over how Microsoft underwent its own data transformation journey, the data management framework that was created from the process, and how Microsoft's data governance solutions can help CDO's embark on their own data transformation.
Learn to build flexible, insights-oriented analytics solutions that meet the unique needs of your industry and organization. Discover how to unify your data, move quickly, and embrace new business models with Azure Synapse Analytics.
Read the e-book, Building Industry-Aware Analytics Solutions Using Azure Synapse Analytics, to:
- Learn how to accelerate development of analytics solutions using out-of-the-box, industry-specific database templates in Azure Synapse.
- Plan for a successful build-out of your solution architecture.
- Get step-by-step guidance on how to implement Azure Synapse.
Download this report to learn how Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructure and platform services has helped to position Microsoft as a Magic Quadrant Leader.
Download this report to learn about these strengths:
- Broadly appealing: Microsoft has the broadest sets of capabilities, covering a full range of enterprise IT needs from SaaS to PaaS and IaaS, compared to any provider in this market. From the perspective of IaaS and PaaS, Microsoft has compelling capabilities ranging from developer tooling such as Visual Studio and GitHub to public cloud services.
- Enterprise relationships: Enterprises often choose Azure because of the trust in Microsoft built over many years. Such strategic alignment with Microsoft gives Azure advantages across nearly every vertical market.
- Data services adoption: Microsoft Azure’s forays in operational databases and big data solutions have been markedly successful over the past year. Azure’s Cosmos DB and its joint offering with Databricks stand out in terms of customer adoption.
2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant for Cloud Infrastructure and Platform Services, Raj Bala, Bob Gill, Dennis Smith, Kevin Ji, David Wright, 27 July 2021
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Between rigid regulations, collaboration with a myriad of businesses to ensure chain of custody, and responsibility to ensure quality control from the time drugs are made to the time they’re administered to patients, pharmaceutical companies grapple with a plethora of challenges.
By providing real-time visibility on data within operations, Industrial IoT (IIoT) solutions can accelerate product development, detect errors across the value chain sooner, and enable companies to hasten their production timelines.
This whitepaper describes how business leaders in the pharmaceutical industry can ulitize Azure IIoT to drive improved efficiency, reduce costs, and facilitate new business models
Boost your knowledge of cloud concepts and see how to build intelligent applications to optimize your business processes. Read the e-book, Azure AI Services at Scale for Cloud, Mobile, and Edge, to learn more about AI-oriented architecture, get an overview of the tools available, and explore real-world examples to guide you through this architecture.
Read the e-book to:
● Gain familiarity with Azure AI services and capabilities.
● Learn how to build intelligent applications and train, tune, and deploy models using Azure Machine Learning, Pytorch, and the Open Neural Network Exchange (ONNX).
● Explore how other companies have used Azure Cognitive Services to solve business problems.
● See how to use transfer learning to train vision, speech, and language models in just minutes.
● Discover how Microsoft scaled Cognitive Services to millions of users.
Discover the increased speed and scalability of Azure VMs featuring AMD EPYC™ processors. Achieve more in less time through faster application performance and cost effective infrastructure deployments in both cloud and hybrid environments.
Move your legacy data warehouse to a cloud solution and delegate tasks like infrastructure maintenance and platform upgrades. Migrate to Azure Synapse – a limitless analytics service with unmatched time-to-insight that accelerates the delivery of BI, AI and intelligent applications for enterprises.
By migrating legacy data warehouses to Azure Synapse, you’ll:
- Increase performance and speed.
- Improve security and compliance.
- Enjoy greater elasticity and scalability.
- Save time with a fully managed infrastructure.
- Reduce costs.
In this white paper, see strategies for migrating your legacy data warehouses to the cloud. And get a three-step technical overview of the process – from preparing to migrating to doing analytics.
Learn how to set up secure, remote work experiences from anywhere in minutes using Azure Virtual Desktop. Plan, deploy and optimise your virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) to deliver Windows 10 desktops on any device – and reduce infrastructure costs.
Read the latest edition of Quickstart Guide to Azure Virtual Desktop to:
- Plan for a successful deployment with updated features and guidance, including technical configurations and steps to get started.
- Set up and optimise your virtual desktops in the Azure portal with just a few clicks.
- Explore the unique benefits of Azure Virtual Desktop, including cost-saving pricing options and advanced security and compliance features.
- Get best practices, recommendations and troubleshooting tips.
Java continues to be one of the most important programming technologies for organizations of all types, but running Java applications at scale can be challenging. Empower your organization to focus on business priorities and innovation rather than infrastructure by modernizing your Java applications with cloud-managed services.
Read the e-book Modernize Your Java Apps to see how four companies transformed their mission-critical Java applications to achieve better performance, security, and customer experiences. Learn how moving their Java applications to Azure:
- Improved performance and accelerated delivery of new and innovative services to customers for AIA Singapore Private Unlimited.
- Simplified Java app development and deployment while supporting the strict security and regulatory requirements that Swiss Re Group follows.
- Enabled Sphera to create a multitenant solution to better meet the needs of global customers.
- Helped Raley’s capitalize on surging sales by improving the scalability and manageability of its e-commerce site.
Get the details on the journey these companies took and the architectures they used to successfully bring their business-critical Java applications to the cloud.
We’re excited to see you virtually at SC21, arguably one of the largest HPC conferences in the world. Take a look at these links to learn more about Azure HPC + AI and get access to some great content.