Microsoft FastTrack for Azure
FastTrack for Azure is now available in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom and Western Europe.
Build solutions quickly and confidently with direct assistance from Azure engineers who work hand in hand with partners.
Key benefits of FastTrack for Azure
Direct assistance from Azure engineers.
Work hand in hand with partners.
Shared best practices and tools from real customer experiences.
During a typical FastTrack for Azure engagement, we will:
- Help you define the business vision to plan and develop Azure solutions successfully.
- Assess your architectural needs.
- Provide guidance, design principles, tools and resources to help you build, deploy and manage your Azure solutions.
- Periodically check in to ensure that deployment is on track and help remove blockers.
- Match you with skilled partners for deployment services, on request.
A few words from those already enjoying the benefits of FastTrack for Azure
"Our FastTrack engineer was really good at anticipating what our issues or questions might be and addressing them…FastTrack really opened our eyes to how we might be able to use IaaS going forward."
"FastTrack gave the entire team the confidence to pick our next big project…The wealth of information provided by FastTrack is what enabled us to be on such an accelerated timeline."
"The FastTrack team gave us an understanding of the theories behind why we do certain things."
"Because of programs like FastTrack for Azure, we feel very confident that we can grow our business two- to threefold over the next two or three years."
"We’re branching into new Azure solutions and verticals that we couldn’t touch before."
"The FastTrack program helped us learned how we could approach our migration from an on-prem solution to a cloud solution, it enabled us to better map our strategy for what we would migrate and what tools we could use directly from Azure."
Eligible customers must:
Be located in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom or Western Europe (English only).
Not be directly supported by a Microsoft Cloud Solution Architect.
Have an identified Azure project estimated to consume a minimum of USD 5,000 per month (or local currency equivalent) of Azure services with a paid Azure subscription.
Be ready to build and deploy a FastTrack-supported Azure solution as indicated on the FastTrack for Azure roadmap.
PartnerNominate your customers here
FastTrack for Azure is currently available to eligible Azure customers located in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom or Western Europe (delivery is in English only).
FastTrack for Azure is available in English only in these Western European countries: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Nordics, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
Customers must meet all of these criteria:
- Be located in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom or Western Europe (English only).
- Have an identified Azure project estimated to consume a minimum of USD 5,000 per month (or local currency equivalent) of Azure services.
- Have an active paid Azure subscription.
- Not be directly supported by a Microsoft Cloud Solution Architect.
- Be ready to build and deploy a FastTrack-supported Azure solution as indicated on the FastTrack for Azure roadmap.
The length of engagement varies depending on your needs. Eligible customers can engage FastTrack for Azure resources for one or more of the supported Azure solutions as indicated on the roadmap.
No. FastTrack for Azure guides customers through setup, configuration, development and production of Azure solutions remotely. It is available to eligible customers at no cost.
The main phases of a typical FastTrack for Azure engagement are:
- Discovery: Identify key stakeholders, understand the goal or vision for problems you are solving for, and assess architectural needs.
- Solution enablement: Learn design principles for building apps, review the architecture of apps and solutions, and receive guidance and tools to drive proof of concept (PoC) work through to production.
- Continuous partnership: Azure engineers and/or programme managers will check in periodically to ensure that your deployment is on track and to help remove blockers, for you (in-house resources) or for your Azure partner.
No, FastTrack for Azure engagement is delivered remotely.
Yes. FastTrack for Azure is available to eligible customers in both Azure commercial cloud and Azure Government cloud.
If you are already working with a partner, Microsoft Consulting Services, Premier Services, the FastTrack team will engage with you and partner to ensure that you both have the resources needed to successfully deploy Azure solution(s). If you are not already working with a partner, we can connect you to a FastTrack for Azure partner who can assist with your deployment needs.
FastTrack for Azure provides customers with resources, tools and access to experts (Azure engineers and partners) to help deploy Azure solutions into production for those projects that are estimated to consume USD 5,000 (or local equivalent) per month of Azure services. Activate Azure is a 4-day on-site engagement with a Microsoft Services Engineer aimed at deploying the initial, low-friction Azure workload through proof of concept activities. A customer eligible for FastTrack for Azure should be beyond an Activate Azure engagement. For more information, please work with your account team to determine which programme is best for you.