Azure Stack HCI solutions
Use public cloud services
Build and run applications with more than 100 cloud services across 54 regions around the globe.
Use cloud services on premises
Build and run cloud applications using consistent Azure services on-premises to meet regulatory or technical requirements.
Run virtualized applications on premises
Run virtual machines on hyperconverged systems and use Windows Admin Center to connect to Azure for cloud services.
When to choose an Azure Stack HCI solution
Replace aging server and storage infrastructure with Azure-inspired hyperconverged solutions on Microsoft-validated hardware.
Connect virtualized applications to Azure for cloud management and security services and start building cloud skills today.
Consolidate existing server and storage workloads and reduce datacenter footprint.
Why use a hyperconverged solution made for Azure
- Consolidate traditional virtual apps that must remain on-premises on industry-standard x86 servers with software-defined compute, storage, and networking.
- Achieve industry-leading virtual machine performance with Hyper-V and Storage Spaces Direct technology with built-in support for non-volatile memory express (NVMe), persistent memory, and remote direct memory access (RDMA) networking.*
- Achieve high availability with built-in clustering and distributed software resiliency.
- Help keep apps and data secure with shielded virtual machines, network micro-segmentation, and native encryption for data at rest and in transit.
- Manage with your choice of command-line automation or use Windows Admin Center.
*The new HCI industry record: 13.7 million IOPS with Windows Server 2019 and Intel® Optane™ DC persistent memory.Learn more
Connect seamlessly to Azure for a hybrid solution
Easily start using the cloud for your hyperconverged infrastructure management with Azure integration built into the Windows Admin Center. You’ll easily build cloud skills and integrate your on-premises workloads with:
Cloud witness—Use Azure for cluster quorum in failover clustering.
Azure Monitor—Track what’s happening across your applications, network, and infrastructure using advanced analytics with AI.
Update Management—Manage your virtual machines running on Azure Stack HCI.
Use Microsoft-validated solutions
Get up and running quickly and reliably with validated Azure Stack HCI solutions that feature the same software-defined compute, storage, and networking capabilities as Azure Stack, while meeting similar rigorous validation requirements.
Available from a range of hardware partners who offer solutions on industry-standard x86 hardware along with service and support.
How to buy Azure Stack HCI solutions
HCI hardware system
Buy a Microsoft-validated hardware system from your preferred hardware partner (from 2 to 16 nodes).
Install Windows Server 2019 Datacenter edition and Windows Admin Center using the Azure Stack HCI documentation.
Option to use your Azure account to attach management and security services to virtual workloads.